DisplayPort male to VGA female converter Adapter
DisplayPort to VGA Converter Adapter With Latch Male-Female Black
Compatible Models :
Laptops supporting DisplayPort (chronologically):
Alienware M11x, M15x and M17x.
Dell Adamo 13, Studio XPS 13 and Studio XPS 16, Latitude E6400, E6410, E6500, E6510, Z600 and Precision M2400, M4400, M4500, M6400, M6500, M6500 Covet.
Lenovo ThinkPad X301, T400s, T410s, T410, R500, T500, T510, W500, W510, W700, W700ds, W701, W701ds. (X200s, X200, X200 Tablet, X201s, X201, X201 Tablet support DisplayPort via the optional X200 Dockingstation.)
HP ProBook 5310m, 5320m, 6440b, 6445b, 6450b, 6455b, 6540b, 6545b, 6550b, 6555b, EliteBook 2540p, 8440p, 8440w, 8540p, 8540w, 8740w and Thin-Client t5740, t5745.
Fujitsu LifeBook S710, E780 and Celsius H700.
Acer Aspire 8930, 8938, 8940 and 8942.
Asus M60J, B43, B53
The Converter Adapter will Tansmit the DisplayPort signal to VGA signal.
It is not a bi-directional adapter. It won't pass signal from VGA port to DisplayPort.
1. With built in IC chipset
2. Supports display resolution up to: 1920x1200(WUXGA-R), 60Hz, 8bpc: 154MHz, 1920x1080P, 60Hz, 10bpc: 144MHz
3. DisplayPort ver1.1: DP two lanes or DP one lane
4. RGB analog video VGA port output: Configured for 700mV voltage swing
5. Spread spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
6. EDID Pre-fetch (VGA EDID Conversion)
7. An extra VGA connection cable need to connect to your VGA monitor or Projector.
8. Measured power: Active 1.4W, Standby 100mW
9. Power supply: +3.3V (Form DP) "
We don't sell Mini DisplayPort now, only Full Size
1 x Full Size DisplayPort DP to VGA Converter Adapter