NFC Bluetooth Music Receiver For iPads iPhones PC Bluetooth Cell Phone H-266
Please Note: NFC function running at least Android 4.04 mobile phone system version.
Note: two colors: black & white available, please leave message about the color you want, we will send the white one as default
1. Compatible with Bluetooth 2.1
2. Support for A2DP V1.2.
3. 5V DC charging.
4. Transmission distance: not less than 15 meters
5.Size: 45* 45 * 15 mm
1.Becoming more cost-effective and initially adopting NFC function, H266 Bluetooth audio receiver not only has a totally new look and a larger battery capacity, and no switch design.
2. Standard 3.5mm line-out port can be directly connected with the speaker line input port, with High-performance Headphone Amplifier chip design , the sound can reach full power output without the extra amplifier-chain.
3. Standard Micro USB power interface, you can use any compatible USB port, including computer’s to charge and supply power.
4. Initially adopting NFC function , connect or disconnect the Bluetooth by using the device contacting with the phone built-in NFC function. Eliminating the search for pairing, which will be more in line with the user experience in the future.
Step of use：
1.Through the attached 3.5 mm audio cable to connect the device with speaker , the device will start to work automatically. The blue LED lamp will flicker which means both devices enter into paring mode, and the device starts to work normally.
2. After it enters paring mode, enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, PC’s bluetooth , cell phone and any other digital products with bluetooth function. Search bluetooth devices or new devices to find H266 and connect it. Password input for paring is needed, and the default password is: 0000.
3. After successful paring, the blue LED lamp will flicker slowly, which means it has been connected already. Then you can play music by player.
4.The red light on during the process of charging, when the charging is complete ,the red light automatically turns off.